Aug 6, 2009

Cover Up

I have a tattoo that I wish I thought twice about before getting. I got it in the early 1990's. It 's in an area that can get in the way when I dress everyday. Everything that I buy or wear is dictated by this tattoo. So, I was happy when I came across this product called Tattoo Concealer by Kat Von D, the Superstar Tattoo Artist. What a great idea! The product is blendable and creamy giving customized coverage. It can be layered to reach your desired outcome. It's a long-wearing formula that is removed simply with some soap and water. So whether your covering up for vanity, a job interview or a first date, this product is your secret weapon. Sold exclusivly at Sephora.

1 comment:

  1. about time someone came up with a product like this! fantastic idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails