Sep 29, 2009

Soft Like A Dove


This is by far my most favorite, can't live without product for my hair. I have tried every mousse out there. Expensive brands and inexpensive. I always return to Dove Mousse for it's consistency and its wonderful soft hold. Helps with controlling frizz and non stickiness or crunchy finish. I have recommended this product to many woman who have full, thick inconsistent curl/wave, and the feedback has been amazing. For finer hair that craves body, volume and needs a lift. There is a type made for every hair. There are three types to choose from: Curl & Sculpt, Body & Lift, and Shape & Definition(My favorite). Weightless and leaves hair soft as if you have no product in your hair. Leaves behind beautiful, controlled hair with shine and softness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails